Load up your cart with our easy yet stylish items here at BOCU!
Follow the steps below to place your order:
1. Once you’ve found something you like, select the item's Size and Quantity by tapping on their respective drop down fields. After making the necessary changes, tap on Add To Cart to store the item in your order basket.
2. By clicking on the Review My Cart button in the cart drawer, you are redirected to your cart page where you can make any last changes to the items in your order.
3. In the cart page, you will be greeted by our address finder popup. Please complete you delivery address here by selecting from the respective drop down menus. This is to avoid your orders being put on hold due to wrong/incomplete shipping information. If you accidentally exit out before completing your details, click on "Find your Location" for it to reappear.
4. Click "Use" and tick the box indicating you agree with our site's Terms and Conditions for your order to proceed to checkout.
5. In the checkout page, your shipping details are automatically filled based on the information you selected in the address finder. Complete the rest of the Customer Information section by entering your contact number (mobile number). Once done, tap on "Continue to shipping method" and review the Shipping address you have entered (you can still make changes by tapping on Change).
6. Once you "Continue to payment method," You will be asked to select from GCash, Credit/Debit Card Payments and COD (cash-on-delivery). Tapping the radio button at the left side will mark your choice. For your billing address, you can choose between "same as shipping address" or "use a different billing address."
7. You will be immediately notified if your payment was successfully made (for GCash and Credit/Debit card payments). Once successful, an order confirmation email will be sent to let you know that you're all set. Don't forget to select the method on which you will get notified about your order(s): email or SMS.
After you tap on REVIEW MY CART, you will see the option to send your order as a Gift. Sending it as a gift means that a gift receipt will be used instead of a regular sales invoice.
A gift receipt shows proof of purchase but leaves out the amount spent. This doesn't mean that your order will be gift wrapped or will come in special packaging. There is also no way to place a special message for the recipient also.
Orders made through COD (cash-on-delivery) cannot be sent as gifts.
A confirmation email/SMS will be sent for all successful orders made. This contains your order number, the order amount, item(s) ordered, your billing and delivery address, including the payment method used and how you will be receiving order updates.
Receipt of this email means that your order will soon be picked, packed, and shipped! You'll get another email/SMS once your package has been handed over to our shipping partner which will contain the order tracking information.
Once the check out process has been completed, changes can no longer be made may it be the item itself, color, size, quantity and even your shipping address and recipient details. What you can do is cancel your order completely so you can place a new one with the changes you want.
You have the option to cancel your order within two (2) hours from the time you placed it. You can see this on your order confirmation email and on your online store order history.
Yes, you have the option cancel your order within two (2) hours from the time it was created. You can view this on your order confirmation email or on your online store order history. Once the time frame has passed, the option to cancel will no longer appear on your end.
If in case you still need to cancel your order but you no longer have the option to do so, you can send an email to email@example.com and our Customer Care Team will get in touch with you.
If your order is still in our warehouse, cancellation may still be processed. For prepaid orders that have been successfully cancelled, a refund will be processed within 20-30 banking days based on the payment method used. However, please note that there may still be delays in the processing of refunds based on the timeframe by your bank partner.
If you wish to have the items again, we can no longer reinstate. Since our stocks can sell-out quite fast, we cannot guarantee the availability of the items you previously ordered. We also cannot make an order on your behalf to protect the security of your payment details.
We cannot include paper bags on your online store purchase. All online store orders would be packed together inside a pouch/box depending on your order quantity.
BOCU.com accepts the following forms of payment: GCash, Credit/Debit Card and COD (Cash-on-Delivery). During the order checkout process, you will be asked to select the payment method of your choice.
* Please note that purchases above Php 10,000 are required to pay in GCash, Credit/Debit card only.
If you select Credit/Debit Card, you will be redirected to our payment portal where you will be asked to enter your card details. Selecting GCash will also redirect you to a different page once you tap the "Complete Order" button. For COD (cash-on-delivery) orders, you will be asked to make payment once the courier has delivered the order to your shipping address.
No, there is no option to save your credit or debit card information on your online store profile. Even if you have already used the same card, we do not store your card details to protect the security of your data. If you select Credit/Debit card as your payment option, you will be asked to enter your card details through a payment portal each time you complete an order.
Shipping and Delivery
Do you need to talk to our Shipping Partners? Below are the different ways in which they can be reached.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support email: email@example.com
Inquiry Page: http://www.go21.com.ph/contact-us/
Tel number: +63 2 832 99 27
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel number: +63 917 1359 933
For feedback on our Shipping Partners or delivery concerns encountered, you can send us an email at email@example.com or fill up our Website Contact Us Form
Once your order has been handed over to our shipping partners, you will receive an email notification along with your order tracking number.
To track your order, follow the steps indicated in our shipping partners' websites provided below:
For LBC orders, click here and enter your tracking number on the Track an LBC Padala search field.
For JRMT orders, click here and enter your tracking number on the provided search field to track your package
For Go21 orders, click here and select the ""Reference Number"" option in the drop down 'Trace by' menu before enter your tracking number and tapping the Track Now button.
For XDE orders, click here and enter your tracking number in the provided search field.
If your order does not arrive within the delivery timeline provided, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up our Website Contact Us form
If you want to receive sms updates for your order, you can select this option after you complete the check out process. Enter the mobile number where you'd like to receive updates and tap on Submit.
Once done, you'll see this confirmation that you'll receive shipping and delivery updates via email and text message.
Our delivery partners will make two (2) attempts in getting your package delivered. If they missed you on the first instance, the courier will either send you an sms or give you a call to let you know that he came. If in case you wouldn't be around on the 2nd delivery attempt (done on the next business day), you have the option to assign an authorized representative who is present at your shipping address to receive the order. Your authorized representative will be asked to sign for the package on your behalf.
After two (2) delivery attempts and we're still unsuccessful, the delivery partner will return your package to us and will now be considered as cancelled order. For orders paid via GCash and Credit/Debit card, a refund will be processed via the same payment method you have selected.
If you have questions or you need help in getting your order delivered, you can send us a message via our social medai pages or email us at email@example.com.
If your order gets returned to our warehouse, we're sorry to let you know that it will be considered as cancelled. This will only happen after two (2) unsuccessful delivery attempts.
For orders paid via GCash and Credit/Debit card, a refund will be processed via the same payment method you have selected. If you still want to get the same items, you can definitely create a new order on our online store.
Due to geographical and logistical restrictions, we are sorry to let you know that we are not able to deliver our products to certain areas in the Philippines. Be assured that we will do our best to widen our reach as we believe in making the modern essential styles accessible to everyone.
If your order went through but could not be delivered due to this, our Customer Care Team will reach out to you via email.
You can also send us a message via our social medai pages or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently only deliver within the Philippines in as much as we'd love to bring our products outside the country. We will definitely let you know once this option is available.
Returns and Refunds
Pack the item that you wish to return along with the sales invoice and proceed to any BOCU store nationwide.
Accepted Reason of Return:
2. Manufacturing Defect
3. Wrong Item received
Return must be within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All tags should be attached on the clothes.
- Must be unused and unwashed.
- Items shall be evaluated to confirm its condition.
a. We cannot guarantee the availability of the item/s as stocks may vary in our online and physical stores.
b. You may also exchange it to a different item of the same amount or if you've chosen a higher value, you just have to pay for the excess amount. If of lower value, the excess amount will be forfeited.
Rest assured that our store partners will assist you on this. If you have other concerns, message us at email@example.com. Thank you for shopping with us!
If in case you've received a damaged/incorrect item, reach out to us immediately with the following information so we can investigate what happened. Please send us a picture of the item including its tag.
Name of Damaged/Wrong Item Received
You can send us a message via our social media pages or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received your returned item in our warehouse, the refund will be issued through a Store Credit Voucher valid for all modes of payment or for prepaid orders (GCash, Credit/Debit Card), we can process it through these payment accounts, as per your request.
Your BOCU Account
By creating your online store account, you could easily check your orders via Order History. Breeze through the steps below and start loading your cart!
1. Create your BOCU Online Store account by tapping on the "Account icon" on the top most right corner of your screen.
2. For first-time users, provide the needed information on the Create Account fields.
3. Tap on the CREATE button and you will see the Account Page which confirms that you have successfully logged in.
You can still shop without making an online store account! Just place the items you want in your cart and proceed to check out. Once you reach the customer information page, you will be asked for your email address and contact information to successfully place your order.
First time to sign in? Tap on the 'Account' icon so you can start adding your account details.
Click 'View Addresses' link and enter the information needed on the Add Address fields. You can add multiple addresses and you can also choose your default address. Please ensure that you input your mobile number on the Phone field as that's needed by our shipping partners.
Did you make an online store account but you forgot your password? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
1. All you need to do is tap on the Forgot your password link at the Login screen and it will direct you to the Reset Your Password page.
2. Once you are on the Reset your password page, just enter the email address you've used to register and click on the SUBMIT button.
3. You'll receive an email in seconds! The email will contain instructions for you to finish the password reset process.